im eave bYE
im eave bYE
im crying my gym teacher just talked me and I feel like I received a grim reminder
I case someone want to experiment what real terror is go here it’s in english.
WHY WOULD YOU SOURCE THAT.
BECAUSE IM AN EVIL ASSHAT WIZARD THATS WHY
NOPE NOPE NO NO NO NONONONONONONON BYE
ONE TIME I WANTED TO SHOW THIS TO A FRIEND SO I JUST SEARCHED “THAT FUCKING KOREAN COMIC”
AND IT WAS THE FIRST RESULT
Color palette tutorial time!
This is by no means the Only Way To Pick Colors—it’s just a relatively-simple method I use sometimes. I’ve found it works pretty well, almost regardless of what colors you pick—as long as you can keep them organized by those light/dark warm/cool categories, and make sure one category takes up a significantly higher proportion of page space, it usually turns out pretty good!
there is something so incomprehensibly flattering about getting asks about your OCs. Like— someone, somewhere, somehow was so interested in this person you made up that they took a whole minute out of their day to inquire about some random, mundane aspect of their life and that’s beautiful to me
I keep getting logged off help me
sideburn-galaxy said: What colors do you prefer using?
uuuuh, I don’t know? I don’t like colors I don’t have like dim orange or rly pale violet cuz im traditional.
ask me stuff about art yo
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Reblogging only as a resource for our followers
TERRIFYING GIFS PART 2
These gifs were found on various threads, I am unsure of the origins on some of them.
These are the ones I’m sure of
1) Paranormal Activity 3 (watch here)
2) John Carpenter’s: In the Mouth of Madness (watch here)
3) The Conjuring (watch here)
4) VHS (watch here)
5) The Thing (watch here)
6) Nothing Really Matters- Madonna (music video)
7) A maze in Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights based on La Llorona
8) Devil’s Pass (watch here)
9) Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (watch here)
10) The Poughkeepie Tapes (watch here)
when someone challenges you to a game you’re secretly a boss at and you’re like
when someone challenges you to a game you’re accidentally a boss at and you’re like
When someone challenges you to a game you don’t care about and your still a boss at:
Even if Billy would have wanted to be a boy it’s not like he would have had the choice anyway
Ummm, I’m sorry I just started shipping Billy and Peter because they are both too cute! I mean what if they just like went off to the playground or something to hang out after this and were talking and having fun then they just hold hands as the sun sets! So adorable!
This little story is too cute to handle
i felt this post lacked something